MiaFarrow.org

Humanitarian and Advocacy Information

mia farrow

mia farrow's images on flickr

|    DARFUR ARCHIVES
|    PHOTOS     
|    
LINKS     
|    
EDITORIALS     
|    
WHAT YOU CAN DO     
|    
DIVESTING
|    FEATURES     
|    
JOINT STATEMENT         
|    VIDEOS
|    POWERPOINT

Follow Mia's blog

Click here to see my photo journal from Central African Republic and Chad
Read "The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas" by Ursula K. Le Guin
View a timeline of events in the humanitarian crisis in Darfur
 

Archives

« Newer Posts | Older Posts »

October 18, 2009

What young Palestinian men want: in their own words

Ramallah is the headquarters of the Palestinean Authorities and the main city in the West Bank. While there I met with a group of about 15 teenage boys. I asked them, if I were to meet President Obama what would they want me to ask him. This was what they said;



Stop killing civilians
Stop attacking Mosques
Give us permission to pray in Jerusalem
Open access to Gaza
Remove illegal settlements
Give us back our land
I want my freedom
I want freedom for my country
We need an independent state
Remove the checkpoints
We need peace and safety
Tear down the wall
 
 
«Newer Posts | Older Posts »