|Humanitarian and Advocacy Information
|| DARFUR ARCHIVES|
|Click here to see my photo journal from Central African Republic and Chad|
|Read "The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas" by Ursula K. Le Guin|
|View a timeline of events in the humanitarian crisis in Darfur|
|July 12, 2010|
It has long been obvious that his crimes against the people of Darfur meet the definition of genocide.
Any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, such as:
- (a) Killing members of the group;
- (b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
- (c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
- (d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
- (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.