MiaFarrow.org

Humanitarian and Advocacy Information

mia farrow

mia farrow's images on flickr

|    DARFUR ARCHIVES
|    PHOTOS     
|    
LINKS     
|    
EDITORIALS     
|    
WHAT YOU CAN DO     
|    
DIVESTING
|    FEATURES     
|    
JOINT STATEMENT         
|    VIDEOS
|    POWERPOINT

Follow Mia's blog

Click here to see my photo journal from Central African Republic and Chad
Read "The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas" by Ursula K. Le Guin
View a timeline of events in the humanitarian crisis in Darfur
 

Archives

Older Posts »

December 3, 2017

Re: From mia

Thank you dear Nancy!! I know how grateful Ronan is. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 3, 2017, at 4:31 PM, Nancy Kissinger <tylerkent2011@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Mia,
    I spoke yo Henry and  had someone text Sarah. Henry thinks there may be some time late tomorrow afternoon. Would that suit if it can be arranged? He should callSarah i ntne morning, although Henry probably will not  get to te office until just before or after lunch. hall try to belp.
    Love,
      Nancy
   

On Sat, Dec 2, 2017 at 7:20 PM, mia farrow <miafarrow@me.com> wrote:
Dearest Nancy,

Ronan has been trying, through your offices, ( without success) to set up an appointment with Henry.  As he must leave town on Tuesday, there isn't much time left. 

 I'm copying him on this email with the hope that you can help him connect. 
Either way, I send you and Henry very much love,
Mia

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 29, 2017, at 3:20 PM, Nancy Kissinger <tylerkent2011@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Mia,
    it is always a delight to see you. So glad that you were able to join us.
  Am equally delighted that Ronan is going to meet withHenry. Am sure that they will find many things to talk about
       Hope all s going well.  
           Love,
              Nancy

On Mon, Nov 27, 2017 at 6:52 PM, mia farrow <miafarrow@me.com> wrote:
Dear Nancy,
Dear Henry,
  Thank you so much for including me in the loveliest of company at Hopkins!! I loved every moment and each morsel.
What a treat!!
Love always,
Mia

Sent from my iPhone


 
 
Older Posts »